What excites us at Trakken is taking our clients' data-driven business to the next level. Not only are we one of the largest Google Marketing and Google Cloud Platform sales and service partners and in Europe, we're also a catalyst for innovative digital marketing ideas. Working for Trakken means that you'll be part of an inspiring, international and diverse team in a fast-growing tech environment. We offer the ideal workplace for anyone who wants to grow, learn and has a strong desire for responsibility. With us being so close to Google, you’ll definitely have the opportunity for an unparalleled learning curve at Trakken. Also, the fact that we’re on the bleeding edge of technology and innovation means that there's never a dull moment here.
How will you make an impact?
- You will be consulting digital analytics projects throughout the entire process: consulting, implementation, QA, support, workshops/ training, analyses, etc.
- You will be carrying out holistic consulting of the Google Marketing Platform (focus: Analytics / Tag Manager / DataStudio)
- You will convey knowledge with ease and put on / take part in workshops
- You will be providing top quality customer support and assuring clients that they can always contact you with their technical questions
- You will be working closely together with the GMP team at Google
- You will be participating in early beta tests of new Google Marketing Platform features
- You will have direct exchanges with the Google Marketing Platform team in Mountain View as well as being are invited to early beta tests
The person we’re looking for….
- Will have completed studies for example in the field of computer science (business and media informatics or similar) or business administration (focus on marketing / online marketing).
- Will feel at home in the area of Data Driven Business, Online Marketing and especially Digital Analytics and has proven experience
- Has excellent usage and implementation knowledge of digital analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Webtrekk, etc.)
- Has ideally a GAIQ certificate
- Has strong project management experience and understands the projects they're responsible for
- Has strong communication skills in English as well as the local language
- competitive salary
- knowledge sharing events
- personal development plan
- hybrid workplace
- choose your own device
- leadership training
- height adjustable desks