Analytics Manager (f/m/d)
At TRKKN, we are driven by the excitement of taking our client's data-driven businesses to new heights. As the leading European Google partner and reseller of Google Cloud & Google Marketing Platform, we act as a catalyst for cutting-edge digital marketing solutions. Our team is diverse, international, inspiring, and operates in a fast-growing digital & technological environment. This provides the ideal and dynamic work environment for individuals with a hunger for growth, responsibility, and the desire to shape their future. With Google in close proximity, the learning and development opportunities at TRKKN are limitless.
As a member of the Digital Analytics Team, you’ll be responsible for the consultation, design, and delivery of Google Analytics implementations, as well as on-going innovation and success of our clients. The role of the Analytics Manager is to understand their client’s business needs, tracking requirements, and integration opportunities throughout the implementation process from kickoff to post-launch.
- Maintain an expert level understanding of the current and future solutions across Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Looker Studio (fka. Data Studio)
- Independently carry out digital analytics projects and support customers throughout the entire process (consulting, implementation, QA, support, workshops/training, analysis, etc.).
- Design and implementation of complex tracking setups and custom feature integrations
- Drive innovation for new features and technologies
- Collaborate with the Google Marketing Platform and Google Product teams, including product feedback, innovation, and invites to early beta features
- Act as a knowledge advisor and mentor for colleagues who are enhancing their skills
- Diverse and demonstrable experience in the field of Digital Analytics
- Excellent knowledge on the use and implementation of digital analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Firebase, and Looker Studio (formerly Data Studio, etc.)
- Experience with in-app tracking and server-side tracking solutions
- Proficiency leveraging the connection points across the Google Marketing Platform products
- Strong communication skills both internally and externally
- Degree in a quantitative field including Economics, Finance, Analytics, or Engineering is preferred
- GAIQ certificate preferred
We empower you to take responsibility right from the start and provide you with an environment for enormous growth potential within the company and beyond your initial role. We see you as an important part of our success story - We grow with you, you grow with us!
In addition, you can expect:
- Competitive salary
- Knowledge sharing & company events
- Personal development plan & leadership training
- Hybrid work model
- Chicago, New York City, Los Angeles
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote