Solution Consultant (f/m/d)
At TRKKN, we are driven by the excitement of taking our client's data-driven businesses to new heights. As the leading European Google partner and reseller of Google Cloud & Google Marketing Platform, we act as a catalyst for cutting-edge digital marketing solutions. Our team is diverse, international, inspiring, and operates in a fast-growing digital & technological environment. This provides the ideal and dynamic work environment for individuals with a hunger for growth, responsibility, and the desire to shape their future. With Google in close proximity, the learning and development opportunities at TRKKN are limitless.
As a key member of the Business Development Team, you’ll be responsible for the consultation, scoping, and design of TRKKN’s Google Marketing Platform solutions.
The role of the Solutions Consultant is to understand our client’s business needs and identify strategic opportunities for our solutions throughout the pre-sale, proposal, and kick off process.
- Maintain an expert level understanding of the current and future solutions across Google Marketing Platform and its applications for client business needs
- Independently carry out discovery activities and guide customers throughout the entire sales process
- Design and proposal of TRKKN’s services, tools, and Google Marketing Platform
- Drive innovation across our business, specifically in our business development workflows, our Google engagement model, and the go to market positioning of our solutions
- Collaborate and build engagement with the Google teams - including Google GMP Partner teams, Google LCS teams, and Google sector teams.
- Act as a knowledge advisor and mentor for colleagues who are enhancing their skills
- Diverse and demonstrable experience navigating marketing and advertising technology
- Solution-focused knowledge on the value proposition and implementation of Google platforms, tools, and services (key platforms: Google Analytics, DV360, SA360, CM360)
- Knowledge of adjacent technologies including Analytics, DSP, Ad Server, SDK, CDP, DMP, BQ, and Cloud
- Proficiency explaining and leveraging the connection points across the Google Marketing Platform products
- Exceptional communication skills both internally and externally, including the ability to translate technical concepts to business stakeholders
- Degree in a quantitative field including Economics, Finance, Marketing, Analytics, or Engineering is preferred
- Ability to travel for key client, industry, and Google engagements
We empower you to take responsibility right from the start and provide you with an environment for enormous growth potential within the company and beyond your initial role. We see you as an important part of our success story - We grow with you, you grow with us!
In addition, you can expect:
- Competitive salary
- Knowledge sharing & company events
- Personal development plan & leadership training
- Hybrid work model
- New York City
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote